NytramsPlace

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
 Are you even aware that 92% of the reporting on Trump is negative?

 thats because 92% of what he does is negative. the other 8% is golfing


 Sorry, not the facts and the truth of the bias is starting to be admitted by the MSM.

 

Catch up...    

https://www.bing.com/search?q=msm+admits+anti+trump+bias&form=EDGTCT&qs=PF&cvid=3048bfc5a98748dcbb26ea2a6ee14b93&cc=US&setlang=en-US&PC=ASTS

Having finally admitted it, they now attempt to justify it.



-- Edited by JW on Friday 13th of October 2017 12:37:41 AM

__________________
JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


KidCharlieMane wrote:
JW wrote:

 Trump will serve a full eight years and with any luck, will erase every trace of that Communist bastard.

Obama belongs in prison along with most of his former administration.


 In the cell next to Shrillary, right? Wow, you really have a long-term hate on for that nigra, doncha?

That's why your boy is trying to undo everything good...because Barry orchestrated so much of it.. Not because he believes in what he's doing. Or undoing.

He hates Obama because Barry made a fool of him in public, six years ago. He never forgot. I'm surprised he didn't hire a hit man.

Charlie 



-- Edited by KidCharlieMane on Thursday 12th of October 2017 03:06:59 PM


Obama probably motivated Trump enough to make him President so his chiding was a rather stupid thing to do.

Why is it always race with you people on the Left? Is that all you can see? Can't you ever just evaluate the policies and the behavior of the man?

Everything that Communist bastard did, (both are factual representations), needs to be undone and we have a President willing and able to do it. More power to the man.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19690
Date:
Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 



__________________

Nytram Press    

© 2018

 

JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 805
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 the part that makes it racist is that the color of his skin is completely irrelevant yet you keep bringing it up anyway



__________________
JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 the part that makes it racist is that the color of his skin is completely irrelevant yet you keep bringing it up anyway


 I've responded to this three times now and this piece of crap tablet I'm using has lost the first two. I'll get back to this later when I get to my desktop machine.

Briefly, that doesn't constitute racism any more than calling him little constitutes dwarfophobia, to coin a term.



-- Edited by JW on Friday 13th of October 2017 05:36:56 PM

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 805
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 the part that makes it racist is that the color of his skin is completely irrelevant yet you keep bringing it up anyway


 I've responded to this three times now and this piece of crap tablet I'm using has lost the first two. I'll get back to this later when I get to my desktop machine.

Briefly, that doesn't constitute racism any more than calling him little constitutes dwarfophobia, to coin a term.



-- Edited by JW on Friday 13th of October 2017 05:36:56 PM


 if you brought up his height at every chance you got, i would definitely start to wonder what you had against short people.



__________________
JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 the part that makes it racist is that the color of his skin is completely irrelevant yet you keep bringing it up anyway


 I've responded to this three times now and this piece of crap tablet I'm using has lost the first two. I'll get back to this later when I get to my desktop machine.

Briefly, that doesn't constitute racism any more than calling him little constitutes dwarfophobia, to coin a term.



-- Edited by JW on Friday 13th of October 2017 05:36:56 PM


 if you brought up his height at every chance you got, I would definitely start to wonder what you had against short people.


 I mentioned his color once in the entire history of this site. My only repetition of the remark is in this thread regarding this topic. Now, Charlie, on the other hand, repeatedly points out that I must have a problem with the ''nigra''. I have many problems with Obama. Race isn't one of them. I'll detail some of them shortly.



__________________
JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 



whistlepig wrote:
if you brought up his height at every chance you got, I would definitely start to wonder what you had against short people.

As I said, I have referred to his color only once and that usage was deliberate. I have referred to him as a little Jesus only once as well. His color, stature, icon status, are irrelevant just as you pointed out. His color, as it is regarded by the Leftists, is a necessary part of the anti-Trump propaganda war that is taking place in the media and in the country now. I was quite certain using the phrase would excite three of the posters here. It turned out that only two of the three got their undies in a bunch. Two is enough.

The Left can't debate, they can only debase. They can't argue because they are so thoroughly inculcated with anti-Trump hatred by their political gurus that their responses are entirely predictable and entirely empty. They show no sign of actually grasping the concepts or the policies that desperately need to be topics of consideration.  Talk to any one of them and you can count on hearing the prescribed talking points and manufactured invective. I wasn't disappointed.

Just as his race is irrelevant to the criticism of him and his policies, it is equally irrelevant to the defense of him and those same policies. Still, the Left can't ever defend his actions without bringing in accusations of racism.

They will undoubtedly insist that I have used race in attacking Obama... and if I didn't, it was certainly in the back of my mind. They have elevated the pedestrian flim-flam of mind reading to an accepted political tactic, however lacking in a rational foundation that might be. I have been repeatedly informed on this site that the seers know exactly what is "between the lines" of my postings. I can honestly state for the record that they have found things there that I have never imagined.

If you want a detailed explanation of the violations of the Constitution and other corruptions of the Obama administration and Obama himself, just say so and I will provide it.

 



-- Edited by JW on Friday 13th of October 2017 10:53:36 PM

__________________


Commander, Consolation Prize

Status: Offline
Posts: 23733
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


Getting back to lies, aren't they really lies only to folks who don't believe them? wink



__________________

JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


KittyBiggerstaff wrote:

Getting back to lies, aren't they really lies only to folks who don't believe them? wink


To decent people who don't believe what they hear, things are questionable or unbelievable. It takes a much lower form of human being to characterize what they don't believe as lies, deliberate untruths. To slur another person for nothing more than one's own ego or one's own agenda requires a practiced mendacity not usually present in ordinary folk.



__________________


Resident Curmudgeon

Status: Offline
Posts: 8061
Date:
Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


This unstable and incompetent POTUS is the man who can "push the button down"...
That scares the living shit out of me...and if it doesn't scare each and every one of the rest of you...you are all crazy, too.

Charlie

__________________

01308.jpg

 There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. -- Albert Schweitzer

 
 King-Nixon-280.jpg 
KCM (Imperial Lizard and Resident Curmudgeon)



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3579
Date:
Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
KittyBiggerstaff wrote:

Getting back to lies, aren't they really lies only to folks who don't believe them? wink


To decent people who don't believe what they hear, things are questionable or unbelievable. It takes a much lower form of human being to characterize what they don't believe as lies, deliberate untruths. To slur another person for nothing more than one's own ego or one's own agenda requires a practiced mendacity not usually present in ordinary folk.


 Oh for crying out loud JW when you hear him say one thing and there is film of him saying the exact opposite what do you think, you can't believe both. There have been so many examples which do you choose to believe?



-- Edited by suzi on Saturday 14th of October 2017 10:13:09 AM

__________________

 Are you sufficiently frightened now? Trump wants you to be.

 
 

 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19690
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 I have described Trump as your Messiah a number of times. I never once said "you're white Messiah". 



__________________

Nytram Press    

© 2018

 

JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 I have described Trump as your Messiah a number of times. I never once said "you're white Messiah". 


 You constantly refer to Trump as orange.  what have you got against orange? He's about as orange as Obama is black. If I wanted to insult Obama's racial status, I would have called him a half-breed.

Hiding this here? That is pathetic.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19690
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 I have described Trump as your Messiah a number of times. I never once said "you're white Messiah". 


 You constantly refer to Trump as orange.  what have you got against orange? He's about as orange as Obama is black. If I wanted to insult Obama's racial status, I would have called him a half-breed.

Hiding this here? That is pathetic.


Aghast calls him orange. I call him a compulsive liar, thief, conman, sexual predator, traitor and racist.

Hiding? Pathetic? I put this here because this is where it belongs. What's pathetic is a raging racist like you trying to justify his bigotry. Be a man  and admit your problem with Obama is skin color, not policy.



__________________

Nytram Press    

© 2018

 

JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 I have described Trump as your Messiah a number of times. I never once said "you're white Messiah". 


 You constantly refer to Trump as orange.  what have you got against orange? He's about as orange as Obama is black. If I wanted to insult Obama's racial status, I would have called him a half-breed.

Hiding this here? That is pathetic.


Aghast calls him orange. I call him a compulsive liar, thief, conman, sexual predator, traitor and racist.

Hiding? Pathetic? I put this here because this is where it belongs. What's pathetic is a raging racist like you trying to justify his bigotry. Be a man  and admit your problem with Obama is skin color, not policy.


The only ones here fixated on skin color appear to be you and Charlie. One of the best friends I had in the USMC was black. My favorite goddaughter's father is black. If you think race makes any difference to me, you're delusional.

Maybe if you bothered to actually look into the crap that Communist bastard pulled while in office, you might bet a clue.



-- Edited by JW on Monday 16th of October 2017 01:55:06 AM

__________________


Resident Curmudgeon

Status: Offline
Posts: 8061
Date:
Red Is The New Black
Permalink  
 


The only reason you call him a Communist bastard is that you know it's no longer permissible to call him a nigger bastard.

Charlie



-- Edited by KidCharlieMane on Monday 16th of October 2017 01:30:47 PM

__________________

01308.jpg

 There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. -- Albert Schweitzer

 
 King-Nixon-280.jpg 
KCM (Imperial Lizard and Resident Curmudgeon)

JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


KidCharlieMane wrote:

The only reason you call him a Communist bastard is that you know it's no longer permissible to call him a nigger bastard.

Charlie



-- Edited by KidCharlieMane on Monday 16th of October 2017 01:30:47 PM


There you go again, Charlie. It's always about race with you. In case you can't recall, his parentage, tutelage, history and associations are all Communist as I verified for you ten years ago. My opinion hasn't changed nor have the facts. 



__________________


Resident Curmudgeon

Status: Offline
Posts: 8061
Date:
Obama been Barry Barry good to me...
Permalink  
 


Ten years ago, I doubt if you knew anything more than the fact that he was a skinny young freshman senator from Illinois. As well as the man who had made a stirring speech that nominated Kerry at the 2004 convention, while running for that Illinois Senate seat.  When he began his presidential campaign in 2007, Obama was still an unknown quantity, even though he had already been profiled in the New Yorker in 2004...while serving in the Illinois state senate in Springfield. I'm sure you didn't know if he was a Communist, a Muslim, or a Druid tree worshiper. He probably wasn't even on your radar.

When he made his famous speech, I said "That's the V-P nominee in '08...he's young, black, articulate, and has charisma." Little did I know how much.

 In case you can't recall, his parentage, tutelage, history and associations are all Communist...as I verified for you...

Sorry, but I don't recollect you verifying any of those things. Haven't heard that record for a while. Why don't you play it again, Sam? blankstare

Charlie



-- Edited by KidCharlieMane on Monday 16th of October 2017 08:42:30 PM

__________________

01308.jpg

 There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. -- Albert Schweitzer

 
 King-Nixon-280.jpg 
KCM (Imperial Lizard and Resident Curmudgeon)

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard