NytramsPlace

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 805
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 I have described Trump as your Messiah a number of times. I never once said "you're white Messiah". 


 You constantly refer to Trump as orange.  what have you got against orange? He's about as orange as Obama is black. If I wanted to insult Obama's racial status, I would have called him a half-breed.

Hiding this here? That is pathetic.


Aghast calls him orange. I call him a compulsive liar, thief, conman, sexual predator, traitor and racist.

Hiding? Pathetic? I put this here because this is where it belongs. What's pathetic is a raging racist like you trying to justify his bigotry. Be a man  and admit your problem with Obama is skin color, not policy.


The only ones here fixated on skin color appear to be you and Charlie. One of the best friends I had in the USMC was black. My favorite goddaughter's father is black. If you think race makes any difference to me, you're delusional.

Maybe if you bothered to actually look into the crap that Communist bastard pulled while in office, you might bet a clue.



-- Edited by JW on Monday 16th of October 2017 01:55:06 AM


 are you aware that saying "im not racist, i have a friend who is black" is a joke that people use when they want to make fun of things racists say? its such a stereotypically racist sentence that i'm having trouble believing you didnt already know that.



__________________
JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 I have described Trump as your Messiah a number of times. I never once said "you're white Messiah". 


 You constantly refer to Trump as orange.  what have you got against orange? He's about as orange as Obama is black. If I wanted to insult Obama's racial status, I would have called him a half-breed.

Hiding this here? That is pathetic.


Aghast calls him orange. I call him a compulsive liar, thief, conman, sexual predator, traitor and racist.

Hiding? Pathetic? I put this here because this is where it belongs. What's pathetic is a raging racist like you trying to justify his bigotry. Be a man  and admit your problem with Obama is skin color, not policy.


The only ones here fixated on skin color appear to be you and Charlie. One of the best friends I had in the USMC was black. My favorite goddaughter's father is black. If you think race makes any difference to me, you're delusional.

Maybe if you bothered to actually look into the crap that Communist bastard pulled while in office, you might bet a clue.



-- Edited by JW on Monday 16th of October 2017 01:55:06 AM


 are you aware that saying "im not racist, i have a friend who is black" is a joke that people use when they want to make fun of things racists say? its such a stereotypically racist sentence that i'm having trouble believing you didnt already know that.


 That isn't what I said. I said I had a best friend who was black when I was in the USMC (although he referred to himself as "a delicious chocolate brown"). I have no black associations other than my goddaughter, at the moment, (she's only about as black as Obama is), and I try to keep my white ones to a minimum.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 805
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is nothing racist about wanting a black criminal to pay for his crimes 

And here we have a nauseating example of a racist using racist phrasing to prove he's not a racist. 


 So, using the word 'black' is now racist, is it. The only thing nauseating here is the glaring ignorance of your childish name-calling. You haven't the nerve to face me in an honest debate so you try to delegitimize me with schoolyard prattle. Pathetic!


 I have described Trump as your Messiah a number of times. I never once said "you're white Messiah". 


 You constantly refer to Trump as orange.  what have you got against orange? He's about as orange as Obama is black. If I wanted to insult Obama's racial status, I would have called him a half-breed.

Hiding this here? That is pathetic.


Aghast calls him orange. I call him a compulsive liar, thief, conman, sexual predator, traitor and racist.

Hiding? Pathetic? I put this here because this is where it belongs. What's pathetic is a raging racist like you trying to justify his bigotry. Be a man  and admit your problem with Obama is skin color, not policy.


The only ones here fixated on skin color appear to be you and Charlie. One of the best friends I had in the USMC was black. My favorite goddaughter's father is black. If you think race makes any difference to me, you're delusional.

Maybe if you bothered to actually look into the crap that Communist bastard pulled while in office, you might bet a clue.



-- Edited by JW on Monday 16th of October 2017 01:55:06 AM


 are you aware that saying "im not racist, i have a friend who is black" is a joke that people use when they want to make fun of things racists say? its such a stereotypically racist sentence that i'm having trouble believing you didnt already know that.


 That isn't what I said. I said I had a best friend who was black when I was in the USMC (although he referred to himself as "a delicious chocolate brown"). I have no black associations other than my goddaughter, at the moment, (she's only about as black as Obama is), and I try to keep my white ones to a minimum.


 coming from charlies post on the general board about the "darkies" to this it is hard to believe you aren't both parodies of real people.



__________________
JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


whistlepig wrote:
coming from charlies post on the general board about the "darkies" to this it is hard to believe you aren't both parodies of real people.

 Your posting about ebonics calls you into question too. You're picking on a stereotypical black cultural trait. All it takes is a moron with an attitude of tolerance superiority and suddenly, you're a racist.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 805
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
whistlepig wrote:
coming from charlies post on the general board about the "darkies" to this it is hard to believe you aren't both parodies of real people.

 Your posting about ebonics calls you into question too. You're picking on a stereotypical black cultural trait. All it takes is a moron with an attitude of tolerance superiority and suddenly, you're a racist.


 Pssshaw, this isn't about me. I'm not racist and I don't post racist things on this board. That is you. Trying to call attention to someone else as a distraction from yourself doesn't change anything about you.



__________________
JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
whistlepig wrote:
coming from charlies post on the general board about the "darkies" to this it is hard to believe you aren't both parodies of real people.

 Your posting about ebonics calls you into question too. You're picking on a stereotypical black cultural trait. All it takes is a moron with an attitude of tolerance superiority and suddenly, you're a racist.


 Pssshaw, this isn't about me. I'm not racist and I don't post racist things on this board. That is you. Trying to call attention to someone else as a distraction from yourself doesn't change anything about you.


 Sorry, it's about you as much as it is about me. All I can say is I really don't care where a person is from or what race he is. I don't post racist things on any board. I don't make racist comments in person or behind anyone's back. I have been subjected to blatant ethnic based discrimination in my childhood, periodically throughout my life and even on this board. I won't subject anyone to that kind of moronic evil. Labeling people you don't know as racists is as bad as racism itself.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 805
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
whistlepig wrote:
coming from charlies post on the general board about the "darkies" to this it is hard to believe you aren't both parodies of real people.

 Your posting about ebonics calls you into question too. You're picking on a stereotypical black cultural trait. All it takes is a moron with an attitude of tolerance superiority and suddenly, you're a racist.


 Pssshaw, this isn't about me. I'm not racist and I don't post racist things on this board. That is you. Trying to call attention to someone else as a distraction from yourself doesn't change anything about you.


 Sorry, it's about you as much as it is about me. All I can say is I really don't care where a person is from or what race he is. I don't post racist things on any board. I don't make racist comments in person or behind anyone's back. I have been subjected to blatant ethnic based discrimination in my childhood, periodically throughout my life and even on this board. I won't subject anyone to that kind of moronic evil. Labeling people you don't know as racists is as bad as racism itself.


and here we come back to the main argument on this post. you have posted racist comments and refuse to accept them as such.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19690
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
All I can say is I really don't care where a person is from or what race he is. I don't post racist things on any board. 

You lie as fluidly as Trump. You posted racist comments on this thread.

 

Fair warning, Activeboard has policies against hate speech. I will not allow you to kill this board. One more racist comment and you're history.

 



__________________

Nytram Press    

© 2018

 

JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
whistlepig wrote:
JW wrote:
whistlepig wrote:
coming from charlies post on the general board about the "darkies" to this it is hard to believe you aren't both parodies of real people.

 Your posting about ebonics calls you into question too. You're picking on a stereotypical black cultural trait. All it takes is a moron with an attitude of tolerance superiority and suddenly, you're a racist.


 Pssshaw, this isn't about me. I'm not racist and I don't post racist things on this board. That is you. Trying to call attention to someone else as a distraction from yourself doesn't change anything about you.


 Sorry, it's about you as much as it is about me. All I can say is I really don't care where a person is from or what race he is. I don't post racist things on any board. I don't make racist comments in person or behind anyone's back. I have been subjected to blatant ethnic based discrimination in my childhood, periodically throughout my life and even on this board. I won't subject anyone to that kind of moronic evil. Labeling people you don't know as racists is as bad as racism itself.


and here we come back to the main argument on this post. you have posted racist comments and refuse to accept them as such.


 I have posted nothing racist on this or any other board nor have I ever used racist language in my life. That you or anyone else decides what racism is and isn't doesn't make it so. Racism is an ugly, moronic mindset and should never be diminished by making frivolous accusations. When you take it upon yourself to describe someone as racist, you are assigning your own motivations to them. The fact that you might see boogymen everywhere doesn't make them real.



__________________
JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
All I can say is I really don't care where a person is from or what race he is. I don't post racist things on any board. 

You lie as fluidly as Trump. You posted racist comments on this thread.

 

Fair warning, Activeboard has policies against hate speech. I will not allow you to kill this board. One more racist comment and you're history.

 


 What the Hell, ban me if you like. You were wrong to do it before and you'll be wrong again. There is NOTHING racist I have posted on this thread and sure as Hell isn't anything that can be called hate speech in my postings. On the other hand, there is plenty of hatred on this board directed at President Trump.



__________________


Resident Curmudgeon

Status: Offline
Posts: 8061
Date:
No! Don't do it boss man!
Permalink  
 


pinata.jpeg

What's a party without a piñata to take aim at?

Charlie

 



__________________

01308.jpg

 There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. -- Albert Schweitzer

 
 King-Nixon-280.jpg 
KCM (Imperial Lizard and Resident Curmudgeon)



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19690
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
There is NOTHING racist I have posted on this thread and sure as Hell isn't anything that can be called hateo speech in my postings. 

"Little black Jesus". "Black criminal". The sad thing is that you're illness is so deep that you probably really don't see that as racism.

 



__________________

Nytram Press    

© 2018

 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19690
Date:
Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


KidCharlieMane wrote:

pinata.jpeg

What's a party without a piñata to take aim at?

Charlie

 


Remember what happened to us at Proboards? I don't want to ban him but I'm not going to let him torpedo this board either. It's up to him.



__________________

Nytram Press    

© 2018

 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 805
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


let's ban aghast too while we're at it smile



__________________
JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
There is NOTHING racist I have posted on this thread and sure as Hell isn't anything that can be called hateo speech in my postings. 

"Little black Jesus". "Black criminal". The sad thing is that you're illness is so deep that you probably really don't see that as racism.

 


 Where did 'black criminal' come from? The context determines the intent. Words aren't racist in and of themselves. Frankly, I think the real disease is afflicting people like you who see offence everywhere they look.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19690
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
The context determines the intent. 

 Exactly.



__________________

Nytram Press    

© 2018

 



Resident Curmudgeon

Status: Offline
Posts: 8061
Date:
Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


nytram wrote:
KidCharlieMane wrote:

pinata.jpeg

What's a party without a piñata to take aim at?

Charlie

 


Remember what happened to us at Proboards? I don't want to ban him but I'm not going to let him torpedo this board either. It's up to him.


Hell, yeah...we got screwed, blewed, and tattooed. I will never forget the way they knifed us in the back.

But if ActiveBoards really gets that snarky about "stuff" (AKA hate speech), then how come we're still alive? Past transgressions have been a lot worse during the last 6 1/2 years. 

Charlie



__________________

01308.jpg

 There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. -- Albert Schweitzer

 
 King-Nixon-280.jpg 
KCM (Imperial Lizard and Resident Curmudgeon)



Commander, Consolation Prize

Status: Offline
Posts: 23733
Date:
"Kitty--"
Permalink  
 


"Yes, Cousin Hades?  Hope you're having a wonderful visit with bwitch and bwizard."

"Oh, I am, dear!  bwitch is all about decorating the castle for Halloween, bwizard's been brewing not only autumn ales but hard ciders down in the basement, and they've both put me in charge of having the final approval on all of it!"

"Yet you sound a bit bothered, dear Cousin."

"Well, if I do, it's because Nytram sent me a Private Message requesting that I oversee the BottomOfTheBarrel board whenever I'm topside.  As he pointed out, it's the last stop on the way to Hell.  What would you do, Kitty?"

"Accept the offer, thank Nytram graciously, and enjoy it all, of course!"

"Yep, that's what I thought!  Thanks, Kitty!"



__________________

JW


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3957
Date:
RE: Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
The context determines the intent. 

 Exactly.


 Glad you agree. So, what was the context of my one and only use of the word 'black'? Well, gee, I referred to YOUR little black Jesus. To anyone with a grasp of context, the reflection was on you, not anyone else. You are the one who makes constant accusations of racism. You are the one whose religious devotion is to the man, ignoring what he has done. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a tiny statue of him glued to the dashboard of your car... or pickup, as the case may be.

The context was you, your views, your prejudices, your behavior. Obama was just the device I employed to define you. You might be able to get a certain amount of disdain of you out of that remark but you sure can't get racism out of it unless you put it there. Your reaction to my usage says a lot more about you than it does about me. It was my intention to expose that and you obliged... a lot more intensely than even I expected.

Explain something to me. How can free speech exist with political correctness? How does coercing someone into prescribed verbiage lead to understanding or comprehension? How does it make us more able to truly define ourselves instead of forcing us into manufactured definitions ordered by the masters with the verbal cattle prods? 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19690
Date:
Trump threatens to revoke broadcast licenses of networks airing content critical of him.
Permalink  
 


JW wrote:
nytram wrote:
JW wrote:
The context determines the intent. 

 Exactly.


 Glad you agree. So, what was the context of my one and only use of the word 'black'? Well, gee, I referred to YOUR little black Jesus. To anyone with a grasp of context, the reflection was on you, not anyone else. You are the one who makes constant accusations of racism. You are the one whose religious devotion is to the man, ignoring what he has done. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a tiny statue of him glued to the dashboard of your car... or pickup, as the case may be.

The context was you, your views, your prejudices, your behavior. Obama was just the device I employed to define you. You might be able to get a certain amount of disdain of you out of that remark but you sure can't get racism out of it unless you put it there. Your reaction to my usage says a lot more about you than it does about me. It was my intention to expose that and you obliged... a lot more intensely than even I expected.

Explain something to me. How can free speech exist with political correctness? How does coercing someone into prescribed verbiage lead to understanding or comprehension? How does it make us more able to truly define ourselves instead of forcing us into manufactured definitions ordered by the masters with the verbal cattle prods? 


Why did you feel the need to to say "Your little black Jesus"? Is it your habit to specify the race of any person you speak of? 

 



__________________

Nytram Press    

© 2018

 

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard